- Contact information. (If helpful, please also provide a second contact person.)
- Biography (Maximum 150 words. Do not include a resume).
- Portrait photo (JPEG format preferred).
Terms & Conditions
Speakers must submit a PowerPoint or PDF by August 1, 2015.
You will be asked to agree to our "Copyright and Reproduction Terms".
For a full list of the terms and conditions applicable to speakers, please click HERE.
- Session title
- Brief description (under 30 words)
- Full description/abstract (150 word description and 4–5 bullet points)
- Select Presentation Format
- Audience level of presentation
- Business/All Audiences
- Identify the track(s) for your session.
- Have you given this presentation before? If yes, please explain when and where.
- Additional presentation information (books, publications, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements (wireless microphone, data projector and screen are provided as standard equipment).
- Do you have the necessary financial and travel approvals from your company in order to attend and speak at the conference?
Presentation Format Options
- Full Conference Session (45mins)
- Half Conference Session (30mins)
- Panel Discussion Session
In-depth educational presentations provide detailed technical information, skills training or methodologies. Tutorial speakers receive an honorarium for their participation of $600 for a half-day, plus a 25% bonus to speakers who provide their presentation slides by the August 1, 2015 deadline.
One Speaker presents solutions, methods, products, research, or implementation experiences on any related topic. This session is attended by our full audience - it's a great way to introduce your ideas!
NOTE: All content and format suggestions are reviewed by the Program Advisory Committee. Final presentations must be approved to participate.
Multiple speakers and multiple presentation options may be proposed. The first (primary) speaker receives complimentary conference attendance. Additional session speakers, panelists and Lightning Talk speakers register at $495.