Tuesday, August 18, 2015
02:00 PM - 02:45 PM
Some of the most frequently asked questions in implementing NoSQL solution are what are the suitable use cases and which NoSQL products one should use.
This presentation provides a systematic and holistic approach on how to qualify suitable NoSQL use cases from business & technical perspectives:
- Alignment with business, infrastructure & operational capability
- Project stake holders mindset change & expectation
- Total cost of ownership and return on investment on targeted NoSQL projects
- Impact to Availability-To-Business (ATB) and continuity, which includes Disaster Recovery (DR), scalability and performance
- Impact to Enterprise Data Architecture (EDA), which includes data quality, ownership, stewardship, security, governance and lifecycle management
- Critical technical criteria required to qualify NoSQL use cases, which include business / data model, data security, query access pattern, capacity planning and etc.
- Guideline in using different NOSQL products for qualified use cases
Donovan Hsieh has over 25 years of Enterprise data architecture and modeling experience.